by Alan Percy, TelcoBridges
Here we are in 2019:
- Our kids don’t know how to use a rotary phone or what long-distance calling means
- More than 40% of international telephone calls are completed via Skype
- Whatsapp dominates the international mobile-to-mobile calling market
- “Facetiming” someone has nothing to do with actually being in the same room
- Nearly all NEW telecommunications equipment and software sales depend on an IP-based infrastructure.
What happened? Our legacy telecommunications industry has been disrupted!