In life, there are only two certainties:
- Taxes, and
- There is a New Version of Software.
We’re pleased to share the news that FreeSBC and ProSBC now have a new Generally Available version of software: Release 3.1.117 This version is a culmination of lots of hard work by our development team, adding a number of new features and bug fixes that have been addressed over the last few months.
Continue reading New ProSBC 3.1.117 Now Generally Available
by Alan Percy, CMO @TelcoBridges
Since the founding of TelcoBridges in 2002, a priority has always been to make sure customers get the support services needed to be successful. This theme lives on today and is one of the key competitive differentiators for TelcoBridges. We frequently hear wonderful compliments about TelcoBridges support and the people that deliver the support.
As TelcoBridges product portfolio has expanded and the business has grown, the support service offerings must also adapt. In the last few years, TelcoBridges has invested in new support staff and infrastructure, including:
- Addition of a support staff covering EMEA based in Turkey
- Additional support for the APAC region based in Bangladesh
- Reworked support lab with remote access
- Enhanced trouble ticket tracking and resolution prioritization tools
Meanwhile, the company had not adjusted the pricing for hourly support services in nearly 10 years.
Continue reading Updated Support Services
Coming up on March 23 at 2PM ET, “Robocall Mitigation with ProSBC and YouMail AI” a free webinar where we review a comprehensive solution for service providers that meets FCC mandates for screening call traffic, and detecting & deflecting illegal robocall behavior. Learn more and register here.
Now available on YouTube, our “Complying with the TRACED Act – Five Things You Should Know” video where we examine the Telephone Robocall Abuse Criminal and Deterrence Act and what service providers can do to achieve and maintain compliance. Watch the video here.
One of the great traditions at TelcoBridges is an annual all-hands meeting at the start of the year, with each of the department heads reflecting on the year past and plans for the year ahead. The software development team shared some of their milestones, which you might find interesting.
Continue reading Progress in a Challenging Year
TelcoBridges’ CMO Alan Percy recently spoke with Telecom Reseller about how 2020 accelerated already in place trends and how he expects 2021 to be a year of opportunity for cloud community. Percy notes that TelcoBridges, having already embraced a cloud model was in a good position to take on 2020 and is at an even better place to experience new successes in 2021. The podcast available now for listening here. Thank you Cloud Communications Alliance and Telecom Reseller for the opportunity to share our cloud software story!
We’ve just posted a new case study to the TelcoBridges website; read how Australia’s CT Group Solutions grows its business offering for reliable cloud-based 3CX IP-PBX with TelcoBridges ProSBC. Read the case study here.
TelcoBridges is on the Move! … to NEW state-of-the-art offices, just a short walk from our former office. Our new mailing address is 138 De La Barre, Boucherville, Quebec, J4B 2X7 Canada. Please note: the civic number and Postal Code has changed.
We are thrilled to share news of a new hire here at TelcoBridges, bringing on Sandro Peri as our new Sales Manager for EMEA. Sandro comes to us with extensive experience in the telecommunications industry and technical sales, having held sales positions at a number of telecom equipment makers. In addition to his technology sales experience, Sandro also brings a strong background in channel and partner management, helping reseller partners grow their business with hardware and software solutions.
“This is an exciting opportunity and am looking forward to being part of the TelcoBridges team”, said Sandro Peri
Based in Northern Italy, Sandro will be covering TelcoBridges sales responsibilities for the EMEA territory, with a few exceptions (most French-speaking countries will still be covered from Montreal).
Sandro has a unique family background, with half of Italian heritage, and the other half from America. Sandro loves traveling, winter sports and cooking.
The TelcoBridges product portfolio Sandro will be representing includes:
- ProSBC & FreeSBC – wildly popular virtualized Session Border Controller (SBC) software, protecting networks from attack while offering extensive SIP interoperability and routing features with outstanding session handling performance. With over 14 million sessions now in production or trials, ProSBC and FreeSBC are deployed in over 100 countries.
- Tmedia VoIP Media Gateways – the industry’s most reliable & stable media gateways, boasting over five nines (99.999%) availability, with scaling from a few E1s up to 16 OC3/STM1 in a single cluster.
- Ttrans Transcoding Gateways – with hardware accelerated transcoding delivering stable, reliable and predictable transcoding of a wide range of voice codecs.
- Tsig Signaling Gateways – the most reliable & stable Signaling/SIGTRAN Gateway in the world.
- And other related products from TelcoBridges.
Join us in welcoming Sandro to the TelcoBridges team with a brief note to Sandro.email@example.com !
Now available in our Video Library, our “How to Measure VoIP Voice Quality” webinar where we examine the various causes of poor voice quality and how to improve it. Watch it now here.